Sunday 29 November 2015

Filming day 2

Pre filming:

Today I am hoping to film the victim's scene which is the pan right and left of the bed, the close up of the victim checking her phone and the high angle of the victim laying dead in the bath tub.

Post filming update:

I managed to film everything that I said that I was going to film. I also had a new idea that the victim would respond to her dad when he wishes her a good day with the response of "you too" I had to redo that scene 3 or 4 times to get the actual shot that I thought would be acceptable. I also filmed the scene where the victim is laying dead, I managed to make fake blood that would be spilled on the floor in the bathroom, a friend of mine recently suggested that I could have foot prints that are in blood, so I have decided to add that to the scene where there is a long shot of the dead victim. Over all I am happy with all the shots that I have managed to gather, I will show them to my teachers and see if they suggest any improvements.


Pictures of today's filming



No comments:

Post a Comment