Thursday 26 November 2015

Actors, Props and Costumes

Mysterious murdered/MM

Actor:  Marie is playing the role of the MM, the reason that I have chosen to do this is because there will only be a 5 or 10 second close up of the MM's legs and she is available to do the short scene.
Costume: Will be dressed in black, black trousers and black shoes, because I think that black would suit well for a murderer because it could add suspense.
Props: The MM will not need to have any props for the opening scene.



Victim

Actor: I will be playing the victim as well because she has a short scene and I have written in my narrative that the victim is a teenage girl so I thought that I might as well play the part of the victim.
Costume: The victim will be dressed in a Pyjama because she is meant to be sleeping in the opening scene. At the end of the scene the shirt of the pyjama will be covered in fake blood to show that she has been murdered.
Props: Probably her mobile phone because as she is trying to wake up she checks the time.


Victim's father

Actor: Adel is going to be playing the role of the father's victim, because the father has to be a slightly older person so I thought that Adel will probably be the best actor for that role.
Costume: Smart clothing such as a smart shirt, smart trousers and smart shoes because the father is getting ready for work in this opening scene.
Props: His car, to show that he has car for transport to work. A briefcase will be used to symbolize that he is going to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment