Saturday 28 November 2015

Risk Assesment

Walking down the stairs with the camera while shooting the father: I could fall and break the camera, to reduce this risk I will watch where I stand and I will walk down the stairs slowly.

Taking tripod outside: I could drop or break the tripod as I am walking out the doors, to reduce this risk I will adjust the tripod outside with assistance.

Recording the MM on the pavement: The camera person might get hit by a car, to reduce this risk we will all have to cross the road carefully and not rush ourselves.

Recording in the bathroom: A friend of mine has given me the idea of spreading some fake blood on the floor with some bloody footprints from the MM, while recording there is the risk of accidentally standing on the fake blood and slipping and probably damage the camera. To reduce this risk the camera person will have to take particular caution while recording the footprints leading to the dead body in the bath tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment