Thursday 26 November 2015

Titles

At the start of making the titles I wanted to use "Queen Cee productions" and "Cleopatra Films" but after a while when I was editing I changed those titles to "C.E.E Productions" and "Patra Films"



Title list (in order):
C.E.E Productions
Patra Films


Audrianna Walowits
Joseph Piques
Kiana Fowler
Luke Brown
Jai Giocelle
Chelsey Brooks

Casting by: Stephanie Hanna
Costume design: Stephanie Hanna & Joe El Bejj
Music: Joe El Bejj
Editing Stephanie Hanna
Produced by Stephanie Hanna
Filming: Stephanie Hanna  & Adel Gamil
Directed by : Stephanie Hanna and Marie Jabbani


AFRAID

I have made up ALL the names on my titles except from my own.

Fonts:
This is the font that I'm going to use for my title for my opening scene. I have downloaded this font from Dafomt.com this font is called Blood Lust. I have chosen this font because I think it goes with the thriller genre.










I will be using this font for this title and the one above it, it is also from Dafont.com and it is called Lemon Milk. I chose this font because it is quiet simple and I wanted these two titles to look a bit simple as well.


I am going to use this font for all the other titles, I have downloaded it from Dafont.com it is called True Lies.I thought this font would look great with the other titles because it suits the thriller genre well.


I am hoping that my titles will last between 40 to 60 seconds. I am planning on playing these title during the opening scene a part from the last title "Afraid" which will have a black background and it will be in red. All the other titles will be in white, the first two titles "C.E.E productions" and "Patra Films" will fade in and out and the rest will just appear on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment