Monday 7 December 2015

Editing1

I have started to edit my work, I first uploaded all the shots that I took on my folder and then I named my shots so that I would be able to recognise them whilst I am editing. I will be using Adobe Premiere Pro to edit my work and then I will put the shots that I wanted in order following the storyboard.  I had to change a few things because whilst re watching the shots that I took I realised that the Victim's scene in the bed looks really dark and grainy which means that I have to re do the victim's scene again. I also thought of adding a POV shot of the phone that the victim holds. I also didn't like that shot of the MM legs so I will re do that as well, I want to redo that because I wasn't happy with the costume and the camera angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment