Saturday 28 November 2015

Filming schedule

I am planning on asking my teacher if I can book a Tripod and a Camera to be used from the 27th Nov till the 30th Nov.
I will spend the afternoon of the 27th to prepare rooms that I will be using and to familiarize myself to the equipment ready to be used the next day.

The 28th I will need to have Adel who is playing the role of the victim's father, because I will need to shoot his scenes. I am going to be shooting the close ups of the father doing up his laces on both feet, The scene where he walks down the stairs and shouts that he is leaving, close up of him unlocking the door, longshot of the father leaving the house and walking to his car and the close up of the facial reaction when he sees the MM. 
I am also planning to shoot the scene where the MM is seen standing across the road.
I want to shoot the Victim's scene as well which is played by myself, the pan right and left of the bedroom, the close up of her checking her phone. However I might not be able to shoot that scene on that day so my plan B is to shoot that scene on the 29th which I will definitely be able to shoot.

On the 29th I am planning to shoot the scene where there is a long shot of the victim laying dead for that scene I will again play the role of the victim, I also think that I won't be able to film the victim's scenes the day before so I would probably be shooting all those scenes on the 29th instead.

On the 30th I will be returning all the equipment that I have used to my teachers before 9AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment