Wednesday 13 January 2016

Filming day 5

I went out and filmed a close up of the ignition inside the car because I thought that the scene where the father walks outside needs more close ups. I found it a bit difficult to film because I couldn't get a proper close up of the keys because it looked really blurry but when I zoomed out a little it wasnt as blurry but the only problem with that is that you can see the stearing wheel so when I go to editing I need to cut that bit out.  
It was recommended that I filmed a bag that had a hammer and a piece of wood sticking out to make it look suspicious and if that works that shot would replace the shot of MM's legs because it looks more suspicious. 

I have taken these shots and I will ask my teacher if these shots will work or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment