Saturday 2 January 2016

Editing 4 (Titles)

I will be using After effects to make my titles, so far I have been making draft titles just so that I can get an idea of how the program works, I will begin to make my final titles after the Christmas break.

Update:11/1/16 
 After the first lesson back from the holidays I managed to go back on after effects and on my draft titles, before the holidays I was watching a tutorial on how to use the program and for my first two titles "C.E.E Productions" and "Patra Films" I used a fade in and out effect. During this lesson I managed to download the fonts that I wanted to use from Dafont.com and I edited all my draft titles with the chosen fonts, all my titles are in grey except for the title that I want to use at the end of the opening:"Afraid" which will be in red.
I also added all my Grey titles to my opening, I had trouble with the colour of my font it was a bit too light so I darkened the colour a little bit and now the titles are easier to see. I have left my red title for now and in tomorrow's lesson I will work on adding it to my opening.

12/1/16
I have changed the font and colour of my last title of my opening, the title is in white and I have changed it because the font makes the opening look like that it is from a horror film. The font is from the editing program, premier pro. I like this font because it is more basic than the other one and at the same time it does suit a thriller themed movie.With my other titles that just appear I have edited those as well and now those titles fade in and out.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment