Wednesday 13 January 2016

Draft 2 and opinions


 


I have decided to upload my second draft this time my draft includes all the titles and ambiant sound, I also cleaned the editing a little abit as well, it is still not finished because I might need to improve some shots and maybe change the colour of some titles.


Audience opinions:
I have asked again the same several people that I asked from my first draft about their opinion of the second draft.
I have asked:
What did you like about it?
What you didn't like about it?
What could be improved?

 In general people said that they liked the fonts of the titles and they said that the ambiant sound is an improvement to the first draft. They also said that the editing has definetly improved as well and they liked the fade in and out effect of the two first titles and they said that it would be best if that effect would be used with all the other titles as well. What they didn't like was the colour of the titles that have all the cast names on most people said that they could not see them properly and that I could make it a bit darker. They also disliked the sirens in the end someone said to look for another siren sound effect and someone else said to make the siren sound blend in to make it go from a low to high volume in the scene. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment