Monday 14 December 2015

Draft #1 and opinions






This is my first draft for my opening scene there is no sound effects in it because I haven't looked at any sound yet. I have added some basic quick titles for it with examples of names that I am going to use for my final piece. 



Audience opinions:
I have asked the same several people about their opinion of the draft.
I asked:
What did you like about it?
What you didn't like about it?
What could be improved?

In general, people said that they like the close ups of the shoes the father puts on, close up and the sound of the keys and the inserts at the end. They said that they didn't like the fact that there was no background music and that it was silent when the titles came up, they suggested that I could add the titles at the beginning instead. They also suggested that the title font and the sie of the titles could be a bit bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment